Europe’s treasure, the Danube Delta is the second largest delta in the continent and one of the world`s most important natural reservations.
Over 300 species of birds as well as 45 freshwater fish species, along with the natural savagery and exotic features make a paradise of this hidden land.
A trip to the Delta can be organized for two or more days, depending on the tourist availability.
- The two days trip would start by departing form Bucharest or the city of arrival.
- Drive to Tulcea
- City tour of Tulcea – important Danube port town, ancient Roman settlement; visits: The Danube Delta Museum, the Saint Nicholas Cathedrak and Azizia Mosque
Accomodation in Tulcea.
- Early morning wake up call.
- Departure from Tulcea on Sulina branch and then on Chilia branch, toward Nebunu lake, on a small both, before the sunrise, this way you can enjoy the nature`s morning show.
- Lunch on board.
- Return to Tulcea and drive back to Bucharest or city of departure
For more days, the trip starts from Bucharest or city of arrival as well
Bucharest city tour
- Drive from Bucharest to Tulcea towards Murighiol, then continue by boat.
Accomodation in Uzlina.
- Trip by boat ride to Sfantu Gheorghe, the place where the Danube meets the Black sea.
Accomodation in Uzlina at the same hotel.
- Free morning of relaxation and leisure.
- Return to Bucharest or city of departure and transfer to the airport.
*lunches and dinner will be organized after the tourist decides on the food preferences
*all days` schedule is subject of change, accordingly to the tourist`s preferences or time
DISCLAIMER: The information presented here is only a suggestion and does not represent a travel package. The presented tour can be made with different providers’ services.